Take part in this unforgettable culinary adventure with us.
Valid until 25th December 2019
minimum 3 nights
(except for special intervals and holidays*)
The package includes the followings:
- accommodation with buffet breakfast
- welcome drink
- 4-course wine dinner on one occasion with local tastes and wines at the Macok Bistro
- 3-course gourmet dinner on two occasions at the brumbrum or the Macok Bistro
- wine tasting on one occasion at Fúzió - Gál Tibor Winery and Bull's Blood Museum (consists of 6 wines)
- oven baked trout lunch in the valley of "Szalajka" in Szilvásvárad ("Sáfrány" Trout)
- tasting of special cheese from Bükk and cheese workshop visit at Mónosbél (Tamas Sandor cheesemaker)
- parking in our garage (based on its availability)
- wireless Internet
The price includes VAT. The local tourism tax (450 Ft /person/night) must be paid separately.
The price does not contain the transfer.
|Room Type||1 adult/night||2 adults/night||3 adults/night||4 adults/night|
|Standard room (double bed)||23 000 Ft||35 000 Ft||-||-|
|Manzard room (double bed)||22 000 Ft||34 000 Ft||-||-|
|Business room (single bed)||20 000 Ft||-||-||-|
|Apartment||28 000 Ft||40 000 Ft||53 000 Ft||66 000 Ft|
Between 0-2 yrs.: free of charge
Between 3-14 yrs.: 10.000 Ft/child/night
We cannot provide extra bed for standard rooms, thus all children rate apply for staying with their parents in apartments.
*Special intervals and holiday:
- Winter Holiday: 25 December 2018 -1 January 2019
- National Holiday: 14-17 March 2019
- Easter: 18-22 April 2019
- Summer Holiday: 1 June - 30 September 2019
- Pentecost: 07-10 June 2019
- National Holiday: 16-20 August 2019
- Autumn Holiday: 1-3 November 2019
- Winter Holiday: 25 December 2019 - 1 January 2020
City events: 'Feszt Eger' Festival, 'Kaláka' Festival, 'Bikavér' Festival, 'Végvári Vigasságok' Historical Festival.